Wednesday 26 August 2015

Review: Pixi Skincare

While I have always enjoyed using Pixi cosmetics their skincare range has somehow passed me by until now. However, when a press release landed in my inbox I did a little more research and after being impressed by all the positive reviews I decided to try some Pixi skintreats for myself.
 
The first product that caught my eye was the Glow Mud Mask (£18)*. As I have been travelling a fair bit recently (both for work and for fun) I had quite a few blemishes popping up all over the place, as well as some older ones that would stubbornly refuse to fade. I  have found mud masks to be really good at drawing out impurities so I was excited to give this one a try to combat those stubborn spots.

This mask is formulated to stimulate, clarify, and brighten skin. The mineral-rich treatment helps to absorb oil, draw out impurities, and fight breakouts while giving an energizing boost to the complexion. In contains Kaolin & sea salt to purify and ginseng & aloe vera balance. I apply the mask in a generous layer on freshly cleansed skin and let it sit for 15 minutes. It dries and sets well in that time, but doesn't feel too tight (I personally dislike it when masks dry so much that it’s impossible to move your face). After washing the mask off my skin felt very smooth and clean and I look forward to using it about twice a week to help my skin clear, as well as a spot treatment overnight on blemishes.
The next mask I tried was the Nourishing Sleep Mask (£18)*. This overnight mask provides a nutrient-rich veil of moisture to heal & protect skin while you sleep. The formula is rich in fruit & flower oils to soothe, arginine to strengthen, and hyaluronic acid to plump. It deeply nourishes skin and seals in any serum or treatment applied underneath.

I love masks that can be left overnight as you feel like you are really getting all the goodness from the mask and feeding your skin while you sleep. This mask goes on clear and has a very emollient texture, like a rich cream. I apply it straight after cleansing and leave it for about 10-15 minutes before going to bed to make sure it sinks in a little (and doesn’t just come off on my pillow). In the morning I can definitely see that my skin is really well moisturised and feels very supple. I think this mask would make a great skin saviour on flights too as you can cleanse and apply it straight after takeoff and be safe in the knowledge that your skin is hydrated and protected from the yucky cabin air.

The last product I trialed was the Pixi 24k Eye Elixir (£22)*. This rollerball style pen is infused with powerful age-defying ingredients to refresh eyes & prevent signs of fatigue. Collagen helps to repair the delicate eye area, peptides plump fine lines, and raspberry tones skin. The cooling rollerball applicator is designed to soothe & encourage circulation around the eye. I always find it difficult to see the results of these rollerball eye treatments, but they are really easy and quick to use and do feel refreshing on the eye.
For more information on Pixi Beauty you can check out their website here: http://www.pixibeauty.co.uk/
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Nice Information!
    thanks for Sharing Such an Amazing blog it Very Informative and Interesting Beauty Products for your Beauty.Keep Sharing more interesting Articles and Looking for more Informative Beauty products then Visit Sleeping Beauty Shop here you get amazing Beauty Products Click Here!
    Sleeping Accessories

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig