Friday 22 June 2012

OOTD: Wag

I am fully aware that this outfit is a little footballer's wives... but it was hard to resist pairing huge sunnies with a bright dress and nude heels on a gorgeous summer day.
 Dress: Closet at Dorothy Perkins, Shoes: DP (£29.50 here), Sunglasses: Prada.

As I was home alone this weekend I didn't have my usual 'photographer' to take photos, so excuse the weird poses caught by the self timer. I haven't featured a jumping shot in a while ;).

Is this peplum frill dress and nude heels combo too wag-tastic? Are you a fan of peplum detailing? xxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This colour is gorgeous on you!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a real great blog.Really thank you! Much obliged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, Its Wag-tastic but not in a bad way! You look stunning, as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know what you need now :D you need one of the beautiful necklaces on that outfut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty !! I love your shoes !

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig