Tuesday 10 August 2010

Work It Out: Installment Quinze

Just a quickie today as I am feeling very much under the weather. On certain days I have to be a little more smart, but who really wants to wear a stuffy suit and white shirt combo? Instead, I decided to spice up a pretty boring grey suit with a mint blouse to add some texture and feminine colour.
Blouse: Dorothy Perkins. Suit Jacket and pleated skirt: Austin Reed. Black suede ballet pumps: Zara.

What's your favourite way of customising a tired suit? I usually add a coloured, floaty blouse or go for killer heels ;). xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. very cute top! I don't usually wear suits but when I do, I love pairing it with a bright coloured silk blouse

    roxy
    http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay your ootd posts are back! i have such an envy for your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome content on this blog..new follower and look forward to your posts..Hope you feel better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these posts they give me so many ideas for work! But nothing can beat the old pencil skirt and shirt routine!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit and all your work it out outfits! Wish I had your wardrobe, seriously! :) You're gorgeous and your makeup tutorials are fantastic. You're totally fabulous and your blog is by far one of my favorites to read/follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would linked to your blog by a lovely Twitter friend as I am starting my first real job after university and needed work wear inspiration. I have back read all yout work OOTDs and love them - got some great ideas! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Dorothy Perkins, they always have the most gorgeous outfits!

    Looking lovely natalya.

    Jinxy,
    http://jinxybeauty.blogspot.com/ (for reviews, tutorials,and everything beautiful)

    ReplyDelete
  8. For my work outfit, it's always about my blouse. I will wear a plain, black pencil skirt but it's always about the blouse for me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I often see you wearing those kind of skirts, can I ask what is your job? Are you a lawer or do you work in a bank or something else? Just curious :) :) :) -Ellie

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig