Wednesday 7 July 2010

Work it Out: Installment tres

Another hot day, another summer dress converted to workwear. I have had this French Connection dress for a while, never thinking it was special enough I didn't put it to much use. However, today I actually had compliments from three different girls at work, so I guess it is something nice and different!

Do you ever do that? Buy something and let it hang in your wardrobe for months/ years and then rediscover its potential.
Dress: French Connection (about 2 years ago). Cardigan: M&S, I have these in so many different colours, love them! Belt: Miss Selfridge (I think).
 Although I'm not a great fan of stripes (esp. horizontal), the shape of the top is flattering and form fitting, while the A-Line diagonal stripes on the skirt skim over any bumps ;).
What do we think of stripes? Sexy sailor or Dennis the Menace? xxx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! Love the dress.
    Stripes..it depends on the cut of the dress I guess but I normally like them. XXX

    http://mspurplemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lurvvve your dress!
    you look great!

    Raech

    http://ilvoeshopping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is lovely!I love finding treasures in my wardrobe. I found an amazing Kookai LBD last month and was jumping up and down in my room because it suits me more now than when I got it ten years ago!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really like the dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is gorgeous! I would love if you'd follow my beauty blog! prettyinpinklipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fab in this dress!!Love it!Looks sooo good on you!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love simple monochrome outfits. haha trying to be all fancy. i love black and white! and dresses with a high neckline! it looks effortlessly gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig