Wednesday 20 January 2010

Quick EOTD

I haven't been wearing much makeup recently, but this weekend I decided to spice up my standard eyeliner with one of my favourite eyeshadows- Make Up For Ever no. 92.

I love this technique to add a splash (I hate saying 'pop') of colour to my makeup as it's very quick, while still looking polished. I think it is also great for those who are afraid of wearing bright coloured eyeshadows or liners as it creates a statement, without being too bold.

Do you have a way of making bright colours wearable for the daytime?
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Oooh! I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this is gorgeous I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, its a very beautiful color!

    <3Clara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Beautiful color & look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no one does liner like you do - immaculate! And so modern, amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Gail.. aww thanks so much!! Believe me this is years of practice and I still mess up sometimes and have to take everything off and start again! hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! I can't wait to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is very diff. very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The line is so precise how do you do it ? I guess practice , I will Try :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I'll have to give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, this is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I am so trying this today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beautiful, your eye shape is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautyy

    I love this look...
    If I don't have time i just do a coloured liner and that's that...

    It does give you that extra something

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this! what a great idea. I'm trying to get started on blogging more, check out my blog if you've got a minute! Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg!! this is truly AMAZING!!! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous! Hope you don't mind if I use this image for an article I'm writing about colorful makeup. I'll link back to your site, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig