Wednesday 20 January 2010

Back to regular broadcasting :)

Hello my lovelies,

I hope that the horrible January weather is not getting you down and you are enjoying the beginning of a wonderful New Year!! It's already the 20th and time has flown by! I have been so busy packing, moving, unpacking, negotiating with movers, and spending days in waiting for deliveries that never come, all the while being without my beloved essentials!

Although I am still living out of boxes, and have been told that the dining table and chairs that I paid for at the beginning of December won't be getting here till March, the flat is what I would call 'livable' ie. there's a sofa, beds and an internet connection. I will therefore now be trying to make more time for my recently neglected blog and YouTube and resume regular broadcasting :).

At least someone is making themselves comfortable though ;)

Maxie is always the King of the castle.. hehe xxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wow, this new layout is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am a new follower <3 the Layout is Soo Pretty I love it
    Chloé.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh hun love the new layout!! And so glad you're back, yay!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wallpaper! So pretty and girly! Congrats on the move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! I love the eye "picture frame"! And your kitty looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig