Tuesday 24 November 2009

Warm Sunset

This dramatic look was inspired by a photo taken by one of my lovely subscribers:


I thought that this was such a beautiful mix of colours that I wanted to incorporate it in a dramatic eye look and this is what I came up with :).


Products used:
MAC painterly paint pot as base
MAC e/s shroom to highlight
moi minerals orange juice above crease
MAC e/s sushi flower in crease
MAC e/s paradisco to blend pink and orange
MAC e/s cobalt and fig.1 on lid
Ruby&Millie gold pigment as inner tearduct highlight
L'ancome liner design in black
NYX doll eye mascara
REVLON lush lashes for bottom, black cherry lashescheeks- MAC melba blush
lips- mix of MAC creme d'nude and costa chic 

Hope you guys like it, and please send me inspirational photos and requests to filthygorgeousmakeup@gmail.com!! I love learning what inspires you and what kind of looks you would like to see :). xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. wow! the colours look so pretty together! x

    http://msbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eye interpretation looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful rendition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look sooo much!! I have tried to recreate and have done a post on it :) http://makeuprincess84.blogspot.com/2009/11/fotd-inspired-by-natalya.html
    Love your blog, are you a make-up artist?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look sensational as ever, wow! I think this *might* be one of my favourite looks of yours :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect Make up!!! Congrats for your blog... i really liked... i'll follow you..

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig