Friday 27 November 2009

UDPP Breaking News?

After a billion complaints about the packaging of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Urban Decay have finally decided it was time to react.
"Ahhh.. did they change the bottle at last?" I hear you asking. Oh no, that would be far too clever of them!! No, instead they have done this:

Yes, well done, you bent the wand. How innovative. I could never have done that myself!!

I love UDPP, I think it is the best eyeshadow primer on the market and it has really changed my makeup. I have bought countless bottles of it and will continue to do so. I just wish they would listen and put it in a tube like TFSI- hygienic and no product wastage.

Yes, the genie bottle is cute, and looks pretty on my vanity table, but I doubt that this wand will be able to get all the product out. Which means beauty addicts will still continue to attack the bottles with kitchen knives and endanger their philanges (I won't, I'm far too clumsy).

I almost thought the time had come that large companies would listen to us silly little consumers, how foolish of me... sigh.

(OK apparently I'm very late on this wagon.. but I only saw it for the first time today, and wanted to share my frustrations).
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. they changed it about 5 months ago, and also added a nice price mark up too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I saw it for the first time today in Boots, maybe mine was stocking the old ones up till now. Still disappointing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used UDPP yet, we don't get UD in Austria, and I'm not sure if I'll buy such a silly and annoying bottle. I'd rather have a jar that I can actually get the primer out of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered UD and I just found this great brand, it's a good idea that has been

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absoultey with you on this one Natalya. It is a stupid 'looks good, performs badly' bottle. I bet is they made it into a tube it ould be tiny because there is not a lot of product inside . In fact I bet that is hy it is a weird shape (to cover up how little there is inside!). GRRR UD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! seriously why cant they just put this in a tube! I had a hard time chopping the bottle into bits. Although I ended up with 2 jars full of UDPP stuck in the bottle which i would have never been able to use unless I cut the bottle :S

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my first ever UDPP about 2months ago from boots and it has one of those new bent wands in. Never tried the older one though but can imagine it would be even more frustrating. And am loving UDPP! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. the bent wand does nothing for the bottle. It's the bottle itself that needs to be changed!!!! UDPP is the best primer in the market, your soo right!!

    I tagged you for a blog award!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so funny!! I used to turn to UDPP in the past also, but I have been using Too Faced Primer for a few years now instead. I really do like it just as much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have Urban Decay Primer Potion too, and agree the package is not good. But i read a tips, that cutting it half, and tilt it into jars. I might doing so later, when i have used half of mine.^^

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig