Thursday 12 November 2009

Rugby Hotties

Today I inocently popped popped into Selfridges to get a new NARS Laguna bronzer as currently I have been using the sad little pieces that were left after it smashed. As usual I was magnetically drawn to the shoe department and while there stumbled upon a massive queue of giggling girls. I immediately thought that it must be yet another C-list celebrity novel signing, but was surprised to find out it was in fact a signing with the English Rugby players. Like the sucker that I am I bought their calendar and joined the queue (not for myself, of course, but to get autographs for the rugby mad bf).

Although this blog is for all things girlie, I thought that I would nevertheless share some photos of the eye candy on offer. After all, who doesn't enjoy a half naked rugby player?
I am normally not a fan of wife-beater tops, but they make them look so good that I will forgive.
 

He was my fave. Those arms are crazy!
So now I am the proud owner of a 2010 rugby calendar with autographs from four of the players. I am not too sure if the bf will really appreciate a calendar full of half naked men for Christmas, maybe he can pin it up and use it as inspiration?  ;)

Who said shopping for xmas presents couldn't be fun?
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. :drools: ..... those men are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh :) sooo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I should watch more rugby matches! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...great. now I have to mop up all the drool on my keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I knew I should have gone to Selfridges yesterday! I say keep the calendar lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The one in the first picture with the black beater, please squeeeze me till I faint!
    Lucky girl ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just made my morning so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely find ;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god you got to meet the gorgeous Danny Cipriani! I'm so jealous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. my boyfriend used to play rugby hehe :) Even better I get to go watch it with him lol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now why does that never happen when I go along to Selfridges?! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh wow.. thank you for posting! Very jealous you got to see them in the flesh, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You really made me LOL with this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha ha LOL!!! Hope he doesnt do the same to you at christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my god, so good looking! I'm v.jealous!x

    ReplyDelete
  16. "wife-beater tops" вот это да)))) я имею в виду до чего колоритно майка-алкоголичка звучит на английском!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig