Thursday 26 November 2009

Happy Thanksgiving and Mini-Makeover


Today my flatmate was going to a Thanksgiving dinner and wanted to look a little extra special. We didn't have time to do her makeup, as she had lectures all day. However, I did manage to darken up her liner and add some long and glamorous eyelashes. Meanwhile, I set her hair on rollers, then added extra volume with masses of teasing and pinned back the crown section so it would last all night.

I think she looks fantastic, even if I do say so myself ;).

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it. I hope you all have a lovely night. xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Omg her hair looks so amazing. Somehow, she has the same large smile as you!!! Beautiful grown up burgundy dress, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fab. What a beautiful girl

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig