Saturday 28 November 2009

Atomic Violine

Since receiving my first beautiful Maybelline nail varnish (midnight blue) in a goodie bag I have slowly started building my Maybelline nail polish collection. I was really surprised and impressed with the colour density and staying power of these polishes for such an affordable price. They may be a little too thick for some, but I absolutely love them as they are very true to colour in the bottle and you can definitely get away with just one coat. Since they were on offer (3 for 2) in Boots last week I decided to pick up a couple more to try out.

My favourite is this lovely deep purple with a hint of shimmer called Atomic Violine.

After two days of wear I was inspired by Klairedelys' tutorial and decided to try out some glitter french tips. I did mine slightly different as I used a flat liner brush to apply MAC's 3D silver glitter so I could shape the tips. I know it's not exactly a good combo, but I was just playing around and thought I would show you guys :). Next time I would just use a neutral nail varnish and a coloured glitter.
Are you indulging in glitter this season? xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. gorgeous colour!!!perfect for the season as well.i can see the glitter looking amazing with a neutral nail...i'd be worried that the glitter wouldn't last on the nail though...does it come off easily?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute , the ultimate blinging nails, i cant wait to try this, although glitter is always tough to get off !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous nail polish color!

    Anyways check out my blog too if you want :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig