Thursday 22 October 2009

Quick OOTD

I really wanted to do a tutorial today, but since my eye is still looking horrible and puffy (I got an infection while I was in Moscow.. not pretty!) and I can't wear makeup yet, I thought I would post a quick outfit of the day instead as these seem to be quite popular with you guys!
Top: French Connection plain silk camisole (just to contrast textures with the jacket)
Jacket: Mango (I love the way this is fitted as it nips in at the waist to give a lovely silhouette)
Tan jeans: Zara
Brown Suede and patent leather boots: Nine West

 
Once again I apologise profusely for the awful quality of photos, but I really do find it impossible to do these full body shots without the aid of my old school camera remote. 

Hope you are all having a great week :). xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I'm sorry about your eye, that is no fun! You look fabulous though, I love those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your eye gets better soon! Love your outfit! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poor eye!! Getting sick in any way after a trip is the worst. I hope you get better soon.

    Keep on the the OOTDs! I found your blog a few months ago and liked your style, so keep them coming! This may be blasphemous, but it's nice to see something that is in the beauty realm, but isn't always make-up.

    Love your cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! You look like you've slimmed down since before you left for your trip. Lookin' good, miss lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Maxie. He's sooooo cute!
    Hugs for him
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tan jeans , need somexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, very classy but sexy too. I'm inspired to break out my cream jeans with long boots :) Hope your eye infection clears up soon xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit of the day - love what you are wearing, the boots are gorgeous!
    Hope your eye gets better soon!
    Please take a look at my blog, it would make my day!

    <3 xox

    daintydollymix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig