Tuesday 27 October 2009

Friday's OOTD

Just a quick little post as I am sitting here waiting for the clock to strike midnight and the beginning of my Birthday! Yes, I am turning 23.. in approximately 1 hour and 9 mins ;) eek!!

This is what I wore for dinner and drinks with friends on Friday.
Dress: white sequin from French Connection
Opaque tights and boots to dress it down :).


As you can tell, I am still in love with the conical wand. I use it pretty much every time I go out to curl my hair and I can't recommend it enough!!

Oooh.. 53 minutes to go till my Birthday ;). I am excited!! xxx
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. You look lovely Happy Birthday <3 I hope you have a great year
    with love,
    Ileana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i love your french connection dress! Super gorgeous!
    Great post & happy 23rd birthday for 23 minutes time!
    <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday for 16 minutes time :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty!! Happy Birthday honey! One more year of looking and being beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday. 23 is awesome. Can't remember when I was 23, lol. Have fun, celebrate and blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday. I was told that when you turn 23, Life is supposed to start "making sense"... Looking back I don't know if that is true or not- but I think I convinced myself it was, at least for the first few months I was 23. Enjoy your youth!!! I am 25 and technically now I am closer to 30 than 20- lucky you being on the 20 side of the spectrum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! Have fun!

    P.S. I love your makeup tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, we have the same birthday :-), but I just turned 24!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!

    You're hair looks lovely. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday dear! Hope you have the greatest birthday!

    XX

    Ana Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy birthday x another year in the "early twenties" bracket!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning, love the dress, the make-up, the hair, everything! Happy Birthday. xXx

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig