Thursday 15 October 2009

FOTD/ OOTD

Today was another long, hectic day of Visa chasing around London. If you have ever tried going to Russia with a UK passport you will know what I am talking about... they make it very difficult and expensive for you! Though, I did meet a friend for lunch and managed to have a very brief stroll around Selfridges, which always cheers me up!

The makeup today was done in a hurry, but I thought I would share it with you anyway.
Face:
Revlon Colourstay- I never seem to get on with this foundation, though many people love it :(
MUFE concealer
ELF complection perfecting powder to set (the one where they have 4 colours).
NARS laguna bronzer
MAC melba blush  
 
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC holiday pallette- using the grey, silver and nude highlight as well as shale
GOSH lime green eyeliner in waterline
Revlon liquid liner
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara
Lips: MAC Vegas Volt with a little peachy pink pigment on top, which ensured it stayed ALL day. I didn't have to touch up once, not even after lunch! Woop!
Since I was running about I wanted to be cosy and warm so I opted for a wool strapless dress from FCUK, with a long sleeved black jersey top underneath. I am sorry the quality is so awful, as the only way I can take these photos is with my video camera (it has a handy remote).

Hope you guys are having a good day and are looking forward to the weekend. I am off to Moscow for my grandmother's Birthday so I will be away till Wednesday. Time for me to go and pack those thermals ;).

Natalya xxx
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Lovely! Vegas Volt is one of my favourite lipsticks! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that French Connection dress!!You look gorgeous, love the lippiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Vegas Volt is a must have, it's bright and fun, yet not as dramatic as a red. I love it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorg! Vegas Volt is the perfect shade for you! x:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me thinks I might have to look at Vegas Volt!
    Beautiful as usual! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit and makeup. Would you mind telling me which shade you use in the MUFE concealer as I am a similar colour skin to you. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you get those boots? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how you manage to always look so amazing! You're gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Miss I think they were from Dune, last autumn..

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Sarah.. I use the one that comes in a set of 5 shades so there are 3 concealer shades and then one peachy one for under eye circles and one green one for redness. It is the lightest one they make :). Hope that helps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Natash, seriously, ti edesh v Rossiu s russkim passportom? Kak tebe eto udalos? U tebya tol'ko angliiskoe grazhdanstvo ili vse zhe dvoinoe? Budu OCHEN priznatel'na za otvet. Ya ochen' hochu s'ezdit v Rossiu, no u menya tol'ko angliiski passport, no pri etom dvoinoe grazhdanstvo. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Little Rus - No I only have British passport that is why it was so difficult to go as I had to get a Visa.. they make it so hard, and as my mum lives in Moscow it is twice as hard, even though she only has a work permit, and a UK passport. if you are going as a tourist it is a bit easier, as you can get an invitation from the hotel you are staying at. Hope that helps hun!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely not a fan of COlorstay foundation either. I wish it loved me!!! You're so gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig