Sunday 21 June 2009

It's Britney Biatch... ;)


As some of you following me on twitter may remember last Sunday I went to see Britney at the O2 arena. Ciara and the Big Appple circus were supporting and it really was an amazing show!

I know a lot of people were disappointed as she did not sing live, but to be honest, the whole spectacle made up for it in my opinion. She wasn't just standing still and mouthing along, she was dancing and running up and down that stage like a Duracell bunny. I don't think many of us would have the stamina or the will to do that for two hours with no breaks and wearing huge heals ;). I was out of breath just watching her!

I thought I would share with you the makeup I wore on the night and also some pics of the show. (I stole these off the net as I forgot to take my camera- DUH!- and my friends have not emailed me their pics yet).

This is my favourite outfit of the night. She looked so beautiful! We love you Britney :).
xxx
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Your makeup looks stunning hun. I'm so jealous you got to see Britney! I wish I'd been there!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous you got to go and see Britney! Your make-up always looks absolutely stunning! xXx

    http://greenxeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to see Britney on Saturday night in Dublin and agree she was simply brilliant.
    I didn't mind the miming tbh as I've never known her to sing live and with Britney its all about the show she puts on for me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dressjunkie.. yes I completely agree! The only thing that was missing was screens, as I would have liked to see her up close, but I understand that she was moving about so much it would be impossible to keep up with her and get the right angles!! Glad you had fun too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay i saw her too!! i knew she wouldnt be live but it didn bother me,id rather she perform than sing amazingly!! i was ringside, from your pics you had good seats too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WENT TO SEE HER ON THE SAME NIGHT
    I love her - if britney spears is standing a few metres infront of you the last thing i care about is if she sings live! The show was amazing and id rather listen to the songs sung properly than live when people are all out of breath and it sounds a bit crap :) love you britney haha xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig