Tuesday 3 March 2009

Shopping in Westfield

I went shopping in Westfield yesterday and just wanted to share my purchases with you as I love reading other people's hauls :).I got a new Lancome Hypnose mascara and an spf30 sunblock for the face. You can see I can't wait till summer!! I then got a free gift which included a cute eyeshadow palette, a juicy tube, some face cleanser, perfume, moisturiser, mini virtuose mascara and a little makeup bag :). Yay for free gifts :).
The swatches for the eyeshadows are below without a base. They are not the most pigmented, but have a nice texture.
From MAC I got the 109 brush, lip lacquer in babied and a cremestick lip liner in sublime culture.

It's a shame I did not have these French Connection earrings when I was doing my Peacock inspired tutorial ;).

I also spotted this top in H&M and had to have it. Who doesn't love Marylin?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love the H and M top!Great free gifts too!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! and I like your cat!
    I have 2 cats 1 parrot and 1 fish too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice makeup haul, and I LOVE those earrings and your tank!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shirt & earrings-yay for shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got all those goodies free? Thats awesome. I can't wait to go shopping again, the weekend still feels miles away :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goodies! Is there a MAC in westfields?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove the earrings! Very pretty. Are they quite heavy?

    @Superficialgirl - yep there is a MAC store in Westfield!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went by Lancome and nearly got this gift! Im trying to be good so I pulled myself away all depressed :( nice little haul love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the peacock earings. they would have looked great on when you did your peacock inspired tutorial. I love the Marylin top too = ]

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love love love the Marilyn shirt! && the earrings are awesome=]

    ReplyDelete
  11. lucky you-about the small gifts from lancome....!
    here in greece the ladies at the beauty shops hardly give any gifts that they are supposed to be given to the customers.. they keep it for themselves...pity...xixi
    love the earrings-it's sooo you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute! i love your haul, good taste too i might add :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig